Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 days, 4 hours, 13 minutes and 7 seconds

Just the weekend left!  Are you excited?  This isn't normal to say, but I want the weekend to go by quickly so that it can be Monday.


I'm wondering if love for the show is an unhealthy obsession (although I know that there are people WAY more obsessed and crazy than I am).  But lately, I keep dreaming about House (the show, not the person).  Sometimes I'm dreaming that I'm watching House, sometimes I'm in the show as if it's real life, and sometimes it's a TV show but I'm working on the set of the show.  The dreams where I'm watching an episode are weird, because it's as if it's a new episode, but it's completely nonsensical.  I recently had one that Cuddy was fired from the hospital, and took a job working at a movie theatre...but she wore a lab coat while serving popcorn.  Completely realistic, of course.


Anyway, there's no new promos to share, but here's a photo I saw a while ago, but haven't posted until now.  All I can think about is how that laptop would be really hot on his lap.  I usually have mine on a pillow because it burns if it's on my legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment