Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is Thirteen Coming Back, You Ask?

So, I was looking at the various search queries that lead people to my blog, and a ton of people have been searching for info on Thirteen, and when and if Olivia Wilde will be back.  So, the answer is: yes, she will be back, I think in about 10 episodes is what I've read.  So, expect her back probably in December.

 She's just leaving temporarily to film Cowboys and Aliens, which I just read takes place in Arizona, but it's being filmed in New Mexico.  As a native Arizonan, I hate when they do this.  Arizona has a very distinct look, and no other state looks like it.  Any movie that takes place in AZ but isn't filmed on location is riddled with fake Saguaros, which look nothing like real Saguaros (they make me cringe!)  But anyway....back to House. 

Here's a sort of goodbye video from Olivia Wilde on the set of House promising that she'll be back. A weird thing is that I always feel like I know Olivia Wilde because she looks almost exactly like one of my close friends. So, I watch this and feel like I know her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment