Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm prepared for complications

So, tonight I watched the rerun of the season finale that was on, to prepare myself for the new episode next week. I was watching it mostly because I was thinking that the episode one week before has to have a new promo at the end of it. It did have a promo at the end, but unfortunately it was the one I posted last night, so I've already seen it. :( Still nice to actually see it on TV, though. Makes it feel more real.

If you're reading this, you should vote in the polls over on the right there. 

Here's some promo photos from House episode 7.02 Selfish.  I saw them a few days ago but didn't post them, because I felt like I would be getting a little ahead of myself, but what the hell, here they are.


Gosh, don't they look happy.



BTW, I love House's shirt, which I'm pretty sure is Shakespeare...even though it doesn't really look exactly like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment