Sunday, September 5, 2010

New House Promo: Now Available in HQ (Horrible Quality)

New House promo....well, sort of.  The only video of it is this lame video with no sound.  It's almost the same as Promo #11 (which some are calling promo #12), but there is one scene in it we haven't seen before.  So, it's a terrible video, but I feel I should post it regardless. 



So, there's a little confusion with the number of promos that have been released. I was calling the last one I posted #11, but some of the youtube uploads of it are calling it #12. I think what is going on is that the one posted just below is being counted as #11, but I was choosing not to count it, since it's not Fox and not on American TV (is it Canadian?), and it's also an abolutely terrible video that is just someone filming their TV screen, but I guess others are counting it, so I'll post it anyway.



So, if you count these two horrible videos, there's now 13 promos for the new season of House. I have the other 11 posted here, too, so watch them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment