Monday, September 20, 2010

O Happy Day!

Happy House Day, everyone!  Unfortunately, I live on the west coast, so I still have 4 hours and 39 minutes to go. 

To gear myself up for House today, I watched my favorite episodes on DVD last night: No Reason (season 2 finale), then I felt the need to watch the Season 3 premiere after that, then I watched the other two favorites: House's Head and Wilson's Heart (Finale of season 4). So, what are your favorites? (I would love some comments!)

Watching several episodes of House last night, plus the fact that I'm very excited for tonight, led to a series of bizarre dreams about House last night. This time it was the ones where it's real life and I'm in the world of House. There was one in particular that has stuck in my mind where House and Taub had switched bodies. Not that they actually switched bodies, but it was that House looked like Peter Jacobson and Taub looked like Hugh Laurie. It was pretty bizarre. Has anyone else every dreamed about House, or am I the only crazy one here?

So, there's lots of things I could post right now, but I'm not going to.  The new stuff I've found are reviews from people who have already seen the episode...several of which describe every thing that happens in the episode, completely ruining it.  I read a few things I really wish I hadn't.  So, I'm choosing not to post them until after tonight's episode, because you can wait a few more hours.  If you've watched all the promos, you've seen enough, you don't need a scene by scene breakdown of the episode when it's going to be on shortly and you can enjoy it then. 

I would like to post this video, that's sort of interviews with the cast mixed with clips from promos.  I've already seen most of it before in separate bits and pieces, but this video with it all together was just released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment