Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy House Eve, everyone!

It's House eve and here's some new promos to watch. Not too too exciting. The first one actually just came on my TV as I'm typing this, so it's real! It was on during the Simpsons, which I am actually only watching right now for House promos. But, it's already been put online anyway. The one on my TV had a regular Fox House title screen at the end, rather than the local station's ending that is in this one posted online.

The second one is a weird-ass football game promo where the game announcer is reciting the voice over for the promo. It's really bizarre. But, watch them if you're obsessed and have to see all the promos. If you just want to see decent ones, look in my earlier posts. There's over 20 different promos and some sneak peek scenes, just in case you haven't seen them.

Thanks Mshousefan!



No comments:

Post a Comment